The Kodály Institute of the Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music organizes a Kodály Seminar at the Hungarian Academy in Rome from 2 September till 5 September, 2015.
For whom do we recommend the Kodály Seminar in Rome?
- for music teachers interested in Kodály-based music education and for choral conductors working with children's choirs
Why is it worth attending this course?
Participants receive practical guidelines to successful music instruction and choir leading according to the Kodály concept.
- THÉSZ Gabriella – merited artist, former artistic director of the Hungarian Radio’s Children’s Choir
- B. HORVÁTH Andrea – professor, choral conductor
Content of the course:
• daily musicianship lessons for all participants with the systematic use of relative solmization
• specialization in music pedagogy
• specialization in choral music education for children
The course starts early afternoon on 2 September (Wednesday) and culminates at midday on 5 September (Saturday).
Address: Accademia d'Ungheria In Roma, Via Giulia 1. 00186 Roma
INFORMATION IN ITALIAN IS AVAILABLE HERE.
Application form must be sent to this email address: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 30 June, 2015.
The seminar fee is: 130 EUR/person to be paid before 1 September, 2015.
We only accept payment by bank transfer.
Name of the Bank: Hungarian National Bank
Bank address: H-1054 Budapest, Váci út 71.
Name of account holder: Liszt Ferenc Zeneművészeti Egyetem
Address of account holder: H-1062 Budapest, Liszt Ferenc tér 8.
IBAN HU22 – 1003-2000-0142-6768-0000-0000
When transferring, please do not forget to put a remark in the appropriate field to refer to the ‘Kodály Seminar, Rome'.
The bank administrative cost must be covered by the sender. This includes 2500 HUF plus the transfer fee.