The Kodály Institute of the Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music organizes a Kodály Seminar at the Hungarian Academy in Rome from 2 September till 4 September, 2016.
For whom do we recommend the Kodály Seminar in Rome?
- for professional and amateur musicians, music educators and choral musicians interested in Hungarian musical culture and the world famous achievements of Hungarian music pedagogy
Why is it worth attending this course?
Through a variety of musical activities, including singing, movement and piano performance, participants receive inspirational musical experiences as well as practical guidance for the successful implementation of Kodály's educational philosophy in music pedagogy, choral education and in the training of professional musicians.
Language of the course: ENGLISH
- DR. LÁSZLÓ NORBERT NEMES, director, Kodály Institute of the Liszt Academy of Music
- KATALIN KÖRTVÉSI, artist teacher (musicianship, conducting, Kokas pedagogy)
- ANIKÓ NOVÁK, artist teacher (piano performance)
- DR. JUDIT RAJK, associate professor (vocal performance)
Content of the course:
• singing for joy and the development of musical skills through singing
• choral singing, sessions in music pedagogy
• optional vocal instruction and piano performance
Recital by Judit Rajk (contralto) and Anikó Novák (piano) - works by Liszt, Bartók and Kodály.
The course starts early morning on 2 September (Friday) and culminates in the evening of 4 September (Sunday).
Address: Accademia d'Ungheria In Roma, Via Giulia 1. 00186 Roma
The application form in English can be downloaded from here.
Application form must be sent to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 22 August, 2016.
The seminar fee is: 150 EUR/person including participation in the professional programme of the three-day course, entrance ticket to the opening concert and coffee and tea between sessions. Seminar fee is to be paid before 1 September, 2016.
We only accept payment by bank transfer.
Name of the Bank: Hungarian National Bank
Bank address: H-1054 Budapest, Váci út 71.
Name of account holder: Liszt Ferenc Zeneművészeti Egyetem
Address of account holder: H-1062 Budapest, Liszt Ferenc tér 8.
IBAN HU22 – 1003-2000-0142-6768-0000-0000
When transferring, please do not forget to put a remark in the appropriate field to refer to the ‘Kodály Seminar, Rome'.
The bank administrative cost must be covered by the sender. This includes approx. 2500 HUF plus the transfer fee.