Address: Accademia d'Ungheria In Roma, Via Giulia 1. 00186 Roma
For whom do we recommend the Kodály Seminar in Rome?
- for music teachers, choral conductors, and other professional musicians, interested in the Hungarian music culture and in the international achievement of our music pedagogy
Why is it worth attending this course?
- participants could get an insight view to the vocal-based music pedagogy, the Kodály concept, and its methodology,
- participants receive practical guidelines to the successful adaptation of the Kodály method in music school education, in choir leading and in the training of professional musicians.
- Dr. László Norbert Nemes – director of the Kodály Institute of the Liszt Academy of Music
- B. Horváth Andrea – professor, choral conductor
INFORMATION IN ITALIAN IS AVAILABLE HERE.
Application form must be sent to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 30 June, 2014.
The seminar fee is: 90 EUR/person paid before 30 June.
If paid later, the fee of the course is: 110 EUR/person. The deadline for all payment is 1 September, 2014 the latest.
We only accept payment by bank transfer.
Name of the Bank: Hungarian National Bank
Bank address: H-1054 Budapest, Váci út 71.
Name of account holder: Liszt Ferenc Zeneművészeti Egyetem
Address of account holder: H-1062 Budapest, Liszt Ferenc tér 8.
IBAN HU22 – 1003-2000-0142-6768-0000-0000
When transferring, please do not forget to put a remark in the appropriate field to refer to the ‘Kodály Seminar’, Rome.
The bank administrative cost must be covered by the sender. This includes 2500 HUF plus the transfer fee.
Content of Kodály courses in Rome:
- ear training with the systematic use of the relative solmization
- music pedagogical repertory
- harmonic hearing
- analysis of form
- introduction to conducting technique
- choral singing
- use of the movable ‘doh’ system
- development of improvisation
- development of musical memory
- institutions of music educations in Hungary
- music teacher training in Hungary
- methodology of music listening